In the exercise of Christian prudence and in response to calls for social distancing, our elders have decided to limit our corporate gatherings to online only. Below is a quick reference guide of links for you to use as we live life together as a church, online, until the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
- We will gather each Sunday at 10:30 am via Facebook Live. This stream will be simulcast to our River City ARP Facebook page. If there are technical issues or if you are not on facebook, the video will be posted on YouTube for later viewing.
- The service will be simple. We will have a call to worship and response, I will lead us through our confession of sin, assurance of pardon, and confession of faith. Then we will share a time of teaching. Our service will conclude with a pastoral prayer, the Lord’s Prayer and then the Benediction.
- Each week we will post a full order of service which also includes the lyrics to some of the songs included on the YouTube playlist. You may listen to these or sing them together in your home gathering. We will not sing them together via the live stream.
- Continue your giving by giving online or for other options go to the Giving link on our website.
- Pray for one another and check in with one another via phone, text, email, social media and even cards and letters.
- Please contact us if you have questions. If you have family members or friends who don’t have good internet access or aren’t quite sure how to navigate this brave new world of virtual gathering, please join them or ask them to join you.